Please feel free to contact me via the contact form below or the mobile, which is on 24/7. If I do not answer please leave a message or text and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I work in some unusual places so alot of the time my phone is not on or accessible.
Thank you for visiting
So Safe Services Ltd
Mobile: 07565 582856
I am a member of the following organisation:
The Master Locksmiths Association (Personal member) (View Site)
Pricing and payment
Prices vary this is due to the vast difference in safe construction, possible faults that require specialist repair and time on site. I try to give accurate quotes on the information provided prior to attending your premises.
I currently accept Debit and credit cards, cheques, cash and BACS payments on completion of the job.
Information that is useful to us
To provide an efficient as possible service we would request details of the container in question. The more information available will enable us to provide you with an accurate quotation.
- Fault or problem – we may be able to advise over the phone.
- Name or any serial number on the safe – usually located on hinges or plates fitted to the door or front of safe
- Type of lock – key or combination – double / single bitted key – names if known
- Location of the safe (cupboard / loft / basement / garage – is there a power supply / lighting)
- Markings on the safe or distinguishing features – hinges, name plates, keyhole covers & handles
- Previous attempts at entry or service on the safe
In cases where you are unsure a photograph would be the best way for me to identify your safe and work out how much it will cost.