Here is a AL-KO safe, it was a new one on me. It contained a double bitted lever lock which had become problematic. One key had totally broken and the second key had been broken enough to stop it from working. This had rendered the safe locked shut. Quickly able to identify the fault I used tools to assist with the broken key. Once open I stripped the lock and boltwork down and took measurements. The lock was old and the keys would have been difficult to source. Fortunately I found a lock that fitted just about perfectly. With some slight adjustment to the boltwork I got the safe back working and the customer got two new keys.