I am a independent Safe engineer & Locksmith based in West Sussex. I cover the whole of Sussex, borders of Kent and Surrey but further if required. Work permitting I can attend your safe 24/7 at a time that is most convenient to you.
My company specialises in the opening, servicing and repair of safes.
With 16 years of experience in the security industry So Safe Services Ltd can offer a solution to any of your safe needs including:
- Safe opening – Non destructive entry by picking or manipulation where possible*
- Safe combination changing – Not confident enough to change your safes code?
- Changing locks – Have your keys been compromised (lost or stolen)
- Buying a second hand safe and want to change the locks – We can supply and fit a new lock or simply re-key the existing one. You will be supplied with 2 keys standard (more if required)
- Supply and installation of safes – Please call for more information
- Keys cut – Need an extra key? Keys snapped or worn? New keys can be cut to your existing locks
- Electronic locks – Faulty or failed,? We can diagnose faults and rectify the fault or replace the unit
- Safe servicing – Door sticking? Key hard to turn? Down to your last key I can restore safes to good working order
- Price – I can normally give a full quotation on the information you provide prior to attending your premises
- Training – I can provide training in many lock defeat techniques and help locksmiths understand the full potential of tools they already own
* In cases where safes have been damaged, locks are faulty or previous attempts at entry have been made invasive drilling may be required. This will be repaired back to or better than the original barrier quality using specially designed repair materials.